Recognizing the need for business and financial education among medical professionals, DVM Consultants® offers to Doctors of Veterinary Medicine a number of important and informative lectures and presentations. These educational sessions are designed for delivery at VMA state and district meetings or at any other gathering of veterinary professionals.
- Trends in the Veterinary Practice Marketplace (2 hours)
- Determining the Value of a Veterinary Practice (2 hours)
- Types and Sources of Business Capital for Veterinarians (2 hours)
- Financial Management Goals for Veterinary Practices (2 hours)
- Personal Financial Management for Veterinarians (1 hour)
- Business Planning and Projections for Veterinary Practices (1 hour)
- Understanding Credit Reports and Credit Scoring (1 hour)
For more information on how you can have one of these educational offerings provided at a meeting of your state or district VMA, please contact us.
February 7-8, 2020
Arkansas VMA Winter Meeting: Hot Springs, AR
Trends in the Veterinary Practice Marketplace (2 hrs)
Determining the Value of a Veterinary Practice (2 hrs)
February 27-29, 2020
Music City Veterinary Conference: Nashville, TN
No-charge, private consultation by appointment at the conference
Call today to schedule one of our business courses for your State or District VMA.